We are on the lookout for My Giving Helps Champions!
Our volunteers, known as Champions, act as advocates for the My Giving Helps: The MGH Fund + United Way employee campaign and help to build a grassroots campaign from the ground up. Consider becoming a My Giving Helps Champion today!
Volunteering as a Champion offers a variety of exciting opportunities to get involved, including:
- Raising awareness among colleagues
- Giving presentations at department meetings
- Staffing information tables
- Promoting and volunteering at events
- Leading participation-based challenges on your units
Champions come from all areas of the hospital from billing to nursing, research to surgery, nutrition services to buildings and grounds. You will meet new people, hone new skills and most of all have fun!
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in becoming a My Giving Helps Champion or have questions about volunteering.